Find an Agency
Locate an agency website in your community
Bowl for Kids’ Sake 2019
Bowl for Kids’ Sake is Big Brothers Big Sisters’ premier fun-raising event, where people like you get together with friends, family, neighbours, and co-workers to bowl in heroic support of Big Brothers Big Sisters mentoring programs.
Lace up for our most important fundraising event of the year and be a part of something BIG!
Thursday April 25th to Saturday April 27th, join us at Bowlarama Dieppe for Bowl for Kids’ Sake 2019 – Jukebox Heroes! This year we timewarp back to the 1950’s, with diner grub, jukebox oldies, poodle skirts & saddle shoes, and good ol’ fashioned fun! (not to mention BOWLING to your heart’s content!)
It’s easy to participate! Simply put together a team of up to five friends, family, and co-workers. Register your team to bowl (check the lane schedule). Collect pledges online or in person with this information and pledge form. Please note that each team is asked to raise a minimum of $250 – so check out these fundraising tips to help you get started! What’s more – raise $500 for a SPECIAL TREAT! Then come out in your 50’s-diner-style-best on April 25th , 26th, or 27th for an afternoon or evening of bowling fun, good friends, great food, prizes, and more!
For more information or to register a team in person, give us a call or email: 506-233-1653 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you in the lanes!
Bowl for Kids Sake 2016 – In the News
What is Bowl for Kids Sake
Bowl for Kids Sake is Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Moncton’s most important community fundraiser. Each year more than 400 participants from more than 100 corporate and community teams from across the region come together to raise much needed funds for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Moncton.
From Thursday April 25th to Saturday April 27th, we will celebrate your fundraising achievement with a 50’s theme party, including:
- 90 minutes of free bowling
- A bunch of games for you to play
- Great prizes, snacks, and loads of fun! fun! fun!
How to be a Team Captain
- Ask 4 or 5 people to join your team
- Register your team to book a bowling time
- Get your team together & set a fundraising goal
- Start fundraising
- Help your teammates register for on-line fundraising
- Dress up in 1950’s costumes and join us at Bowlarama Dieppe
* Team captains that register their team prior to March 25th get a ballot for our early bird draw.
Other ways to be involved
- Join a Bowl for Kids Sake team at work.
- Volunteer during the event.
- Pledge your friends and family.